Hand-Crafted Cutting Boards
Hand-crafted cutting boards are made in the Kueffner family woodshop in Scottsdale, AZAlthough we focus on remodeling and custom cabinetry, we can't resist working with our hands in the family wooodshop. Our father was a craftsman who taught us the finer points of woodworking when we were barely tall enough to see over the bench. From miter joints to tongue and groove, we learned that every detail had to be high quality, whether it was a cutting board or custom cabinets for an entire kitchen. Today we apply those same principles regardless if it is cheese boards or custom cabinetry for an entire home.
If your knives could talk, they would choose a Kueffner Company Cutting Board!
Interested in Purchasing?
Our Catalog of Cutting Boards
Our cutting boards are handcrafted using beautiful woods, food-grade safe glue and with a hand-rubbed finish of mineral oil. Whether you chose to use it as a cutting board, serving board, or just decoration, our cutting boards are a functional piece of art.
- A smaller version of our Herringbone Center Style, beautifully crafted of Walnut, Birch, Cherry, Birds-eye Maple, African Padauk woods. The dimensions are 9 1/2" wide by 14 1/4" long by 5/8" thick.
- This is a smaller version of our Cutting board is beautifully crafted of Walnut, Birch, Cherry, Birds-eye Maple, Purple Heart, African Padauk woods. The dimensions are 9 1/2" wide by 14 1/4" long by 5/8" thick.
- Purple Heart wood is an beautiful deep purple accent enhances the contrast of light coloring of the Birds- eye Maple and the rich coloring of the Walnut. Dimensions are 9 1/2" wide by 19 3/4" long by 5/8" thick.
- The Purple Heart wood in the design is an beautiful deep purple accent that is enhanced by the contrast of light coloring of the Birds- eye Maple and the dark rich coloring of the Walnut. Dimensions are 9 1/2" wide by 19 3/4" long by 5/8" thick.
- Beautifully crafted of Walnut, Birch, Cherry, Birds-eye Maple, African Padauk woods, the dimensions are 9 3/4" wide by 20" long by 5/8" thick.
- Our custom cutting boards go through a multi-step process resulting in a beautiful and long-lasting hand-me-down.
Cutting Boards are hand-rubbed with a food-safe mineral oil
Hand-Made Cutting Boards
Freshly made in the Kueffner's woodshop, these beautiful, hand-crafted wooden cutting boards are made to last and look great. Carefully constructed of hard wood, hand-picked for color and grain, these cutting boards are both form and function. As cheese boards, you can cut and beautifully display cheese. Or use at the table for a breadboard. Kueffner's cutting boards are the perfect complement to a gift basket!
Custom Wood Cutting Board Makes a Great Gift!
Every kitchen needs a wooden cutting board. If you are looking for a great gift, here's the answer- a beautiful wooden cutting board that looks great for cutting and works well to use at parties to show off your appetizers, cheese and crackers. Keep an eye on it, though, as someone might want it for their kitchen!
Cutting Board Choices
One necessary tool in your kitchen is a good cutting board. Most cooks know this, but what we don't know is which cutting boards are the best to use. There are a variety of cutting board materials, but according to Huffpost Taste, here's a rundown of the best and worst:
- Wood Cutting Boards are the most popular. They require oiling to stay in good condition, and require thorough cleaning and reoiling. Even with the work, if your knives could talk, they would say "choose the wood to keep me sharp."
- Plastic Cutting Boards are, well, ok. Yes we're ho-hum about them as they can provide safe-harbor for bacteria, even more than wood.
- Glass Cutting Boards- don't even think about it! At least that's what your knives would tell you.